Certified Apostille Agent For The State Of California.
APOSTILLES CAN BE COMPLICATED. DON’T LEAVE THIS TO A NON-PROFESSIONAL WHO ARE NOT FULLY AWARE OF THE C.A. APOSTILLE PROCESS & THE UNIQUE REQUIREMENTS WITHIN THE HAGUE AND NON-HAGUE COUNTRIES.
1) What is an Apostille
Country of Destination:
2) What Documents Can Be Apostilled?
Non Hague Countries:
All My Pricing Packages Include the Following (Hague Convention Countries Only)
- I will personally drive to your home/office to pick up “AND” return the completed Apostille document to you.
- FREE notary service for Apostilles (Each document must be notarized before it can be Apostilled)
- FREE client Apostille consulting
- Secretary of State Apostille fees will be paid on your behalf including the mailing & courier fees.
10-14 Business Days
1-2 Business Days
– Prices listed above reflect pricing for services rendered in Corona, CA and surrounding cities. Additional $25-50 fee may apply for cities outside the city of Corona.
– EZ Mobile Notary At Your Door & Apostille Services: I take out all the guess work. I will personally notarize the document & submit expeditiously to the Secretary of State so your documents can be properly returned as Apostilled.
Most Common Reasons Apostilles Can Be Rejected:
- Birth/Death/Marriage/Divorce Certificate will not be Apostilled if the current C.A. State Registrar name/title, “or” County Clerk title “or” County Recorder title is not listed on the certificate. If the certificate is issued by a city/local county agency, the document will be rejected & you’d have to start the Apostille process all over again.
- The Notary Public’s signature on the notary certificate DOES NOT MATCH the Notary’s Public signature that’s on file with Secretary of State. This mistake is very common for rejection. As a trained Apostille Agent, I will ensure your documents are notarized with the same signature that is on file with the Secretary of State.